CNR1 Kunming YN 1053 Nice e-QSL via CRI

JOJR JRT Shikoku Hoso, Tokushima 1269 e-mail verification, rare from Japan.

Wor. Por. Thor. 14 - Witthayu Pracham Thin, Uttaradid 1530 via FB, I heard this station first time in 1997 and several times since then. After verifying my report v/s seemed to regret and wrote that “I cannot provide information about the military “  and chatting was over.

ZYK656 Super R, São Paulo SP 1150 I’ve heard this station numerous times during many years. Now I got  e verification for letter and CD, v/s Flávia Rizzi, Departamento Financeiro

HJJR Caracol Radio, Neiva 1010 E from Neiva, v/s Andres Duran Valenzuela works at technical department

WGR Buffalo NY 550  e, v/s Kevin Carr Assistant Brand Manager

WMT Cedar Rapids IA 600 Short e, TNX TJV!

KROX Crookston MN 1260 via FB

WRVP Mount Kisco NY 1310  e

Nezavisni Radio Studio 99, Sarajevo. Fojnica -tx. 99.0 Surprise e-mail for letter I had sent last August. V/s  Mirad Isakovic, Broadcast Manager, Aljazeera Balkans







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti