COPE El Ferrol 837 e v/s Ada Romero and Messenger verification

ERTU Al-Barnameg al-Aam, Minya/Luxor 1080 e-QSL card!

R Benue, Makurdi 918 via Messenger.   I heard this with strong signal last year at AIH DX-pedition.   

HLKX RFA Daebu 1188 QSL card, station info.  New location of ex-Incheon station.

R Lebanon, Amchit 873, R Lebanon, Beirut 999  Nice e-mail in French verifying my old recordings of Radio Lebanon. Now only on FM

ZYJ921 R Cultura de Sergipe, Aracaju SE  670, e v/s Maria José Santos de Souza

YVXM R Minuto, Barquisimeto 790 e, Yormaira Pacheco, Gerente de Control y Seguimiento General added my scanned letter as pdf attachment

WKBK Keene NH 1290 e, v/s  wrote that he usually does not reply to SDR reports, but obviously I wrote that I was not using remote receiver he as ham operator answered me.

WRCR Ramapo NY  1700 e, v/s Alexander Medakovich, MD, President WRCR Radio. He sent pictures of the transmitter and antenna and told that at the time I heard them their power was 250 watts only.

RTS-Radio Beograd 202, Crveni Čot-tx 101.8 e, v/s Alexander Babic






 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti