Last QSLs of 2022;

Album AM, Uden (NB) 864  I heard DX test on Christmas eve. René send long mail thanking me for the report but wrote that my listening does not count, since I used a remote Kiwi located at Kotka, Finland.  He wrote he had got some “real” reports from Finland like from Harri at Paimio. 

Jiangsu Xinwen Zonghe Guangbo, Hongze 1602 e in English

IBC Iwate Hoso 684, letter, QSL-card, pictures of transmitter and antenna

NHK1 Tohoku regional, Koriyama/Hirosaki/Kamaishi/Noheji 846 I heard Tohuku regional program. Nice QSL card from Fukushima.  Noheji and Hirosaki are located in Aomori prefecture, Koriyama in Fukushima prefecture and  Kamaishi in Iwate prefecture.

BSN Niigata Hoso, Tokamachi/Kashiwazaki 1062 letter, program schelude

JOLG  NHK1 Tottori 1368,

 JOLC NHK2 Tottori 1125,

JOLC Tottori via JOLZ Yanago  1512  Letter in Japanese

Umm al Qiwain BS, Umm al Qiwain 846 e, Broadcast Engineer Farhat Ali Siddiquie






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti