More QSLs in January:

Radio Attiva, Media Veneta Radio, Piove di Sacco 1278  e-mail

RNE RN Malaga 729 e-mail from Malaga

RNE RN Granada 774 e-mail from Granada stating that on air was “ nuestra compañera Mayte Frontiñán contando las noticias de Granada.”

SER Radio Melilla, Melilla 1485 I’ve been trying to hear this station for many, many years. In late January I finally succeeded when visiting at my summer cottage and Melilla was heard with fine signal strenght. And directora Antonia Ramos Peláez was herself on air and send e-mail and attached a PDF verification letter. Now I have all SER stations verified on 1485 kHz. Only missing SER is Girona on 1008 kHz.

JOVK NHK1 Hakodate 675, letter, QSL-card, v/d Natsumi Ozeki, Public Relations Section, Sapporo Regional Headquarters, Japan Broadcasting Corporation, 9-1-5 Kita1- jonishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo 060-8703

JOQK NHK1 Niigata via Takada 792 e-mail, two pictures of Takada station attached

LU9 Radio Mar del Plata, Mar del Plata BA 670 via Messsenger

HCBD1 R Monumental, Quito 1510  On air verification. I send my audio clip to the DJ on air while watching and listening their live programme on Facebook. And I saw the locutora listening to her phone and reading something.  And soon I got greetings and verification stating that yes it was really Monumental I had listened to.  Later I listened and recorded  the verification from their FB page where the program was stored.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti