New QSLs in March

Smooth Radio Kent, Hoo St. Werburgh 1242  I heard local commercials for Kent, e-mail reply.

RNE RN Bilbao, Pais Vasco 639 e

RNE RN Pontevedra, Galicia 855 e

JOHG NHK1 Kagoshima  576 letter, I was thanked for valuable report, but they wrote that unfortunately the company does not issue any more QSL cards

HLSA KBS2 Happy FM, Namyang  603 full data QSL-card, stickers. I got a letter stating that I have to do customs declaration.  I made it myself in the internet, estimated the value of the contents to be quite low  and did not have to pay tax. After a week the letter arrived.

HLKA KBS1 Sorae 711 Full data QSL, via customs.

XEUT Tijuana BC 1630 Messenger verification for f-up.  Wikipedia: “On October, 2022, UABC Radio ceased broadcast operations on its terrestrial stations, and moved the station's College Radio format (which was branded as "UABC para tus oídos") to online only.”

WPPC R Felicidad, Peñuelas 1570 e, tnx TPM!

ZYK773 R Cumbica, Guarulhos SP 1500 via FB for f-up , now Gru FM 84.7, they had recognised the voice of  Ione Oliveria. Still on their FB page they announce R Cumbia on 1500 AM.

YVNS R Reloj, Maracaibo 1300 This station was closed down years ago. I had recording of La Voz de Liberacion with station identification.  Maros Souza from Igreja Pentecostal Deus e Amor verified my report.  

KONA Kennewick-Richland WA 610 e, v/s Robb Francis, Director of Operations, Spoken Word. TNX JTA

Tok FM  Rzeszów tx  93.6 & Tok FM  Bydgoszcz tx 98.5 e, v/s Kamila Ceran








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti